Debnarayan Dutta, MD
PUBMED Indexed full papers
- Jalali R, Mullick I, Dutta D, et al. Age and radiotherapy doses to left temporal lobe predict neurocognitive outcomes in young patients with benign and low grade brain tumours: data from a prospective trial of stereotactic conformal radiation therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol phys 2010; 77(4):974-9 [PMID: 19864079].
- Jalali R, Raut N, Gupta T, Arora B, Dutta D, Kurkure P, Sarin R. Phase II prospective study on children with newly diagnosed diffuse intrinsic pontine brain stem gliomas treated with concurrent and adjuvant Temozolomide with radiotherapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol phys 2010; 77(1):113-8 [PMID 19647954]
- Jalali R, Dutta D, Srinivas C, et al. Encouraging experience of micromultileaf collimator based stereotactic radiosurgery for carefully selected arteriovenous malformations. J Cancer Res Ther 2009;5(3):186-91 [PMID: 19841560]
- Budrrukar A, Jalali R, Dutta D, et al. Prospective Quality of Life assessment using EORTC QLQ 30 and brain cancer module (BN 20) in 257 consecutive adult patients with primary brain tumours in a typical Neuro-Oncology clinic in India. J Neurooncol 2010; 95(3):413-9 [PMID: 19548070]
- Dutta D, Lee H, Munshi A, et al. Intracerebral Cystic Rhabdoid meningioma- A case report. J Clin Neurosci 2009; 16: 1073–1074 [PMID: 19427788]
- Dutta D, Vanere P, Gupta T, et al. Factors influencing activities of daily living using FIM-FAM scoring system before starting adjuvant treatment in patients with brain tumors: results from a prospective study. J Neurooncol. 2009; 94(1):103-10.[PMID: 19255726]
- Dutta D, Munshi A, Gupta T, et al. Pituitary Adenoma Neuronal Choristoma: The PANCH Syndrome. Acta Oncologica, 2008; 19:1-3 [PMID:18607864].
- Jalali R, Dutta D, Kamble R, et al. Prospective assessment of activities of daily living using Modified Barthel’s scoring system in children with low-grade gliomas treated with stereotactic conformal radiotherapy. J Neurooncol 2008; 90(3):321-8.[PMID: 18704269]
- Budrukkar A, Dutta D, Sharma D, et al. Comparison of geometric uncertainties using Electronic Portal Imaging Device in focal 3 -Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy using different head supports. J Cancer Res Ther 2008; 4( 2): 71-77 [PMID:18688122]
- Jalali R and Datta D.Prospective analysis of incidence of central nervous system tumours presenting in a tertiary cancer hospital from India. J Neurooncol 2008; 87:111–114 PMID:18004503<
- Munshi A, Dutta D, Muzumdar D, et al. An atypical presentation of recurrent meningioma with external auditory canal mass. Indian J Cancer 2007 ;44 (3): 119-21[PMID:18250535]
- Mohanty A, Dutta D, Das S, et al. Skull metastasis from carcinoma cervix: a rare case and review of literature. J Gyn Oncol Res 2010; 36 (2): 441-443 [PMID:19841560].
- Agarwal JP, Dutta D, Palwe V, et al. Prospective evaluation of swallowing function and dietary pattern in head and neck cancers treated with concomitant chemo-radiation. J Cancer Res Ther 2010; 6(1):15-21 [PMID:20479541]
- Munshi A, Dutta D, Kakkar S, et al. Comparison of early quality of life in patients treated with radiotherapy following mastectomy or breast conservation therapy: a prospective study. Radiother Oncol June 1 2010 [PMID: 20627431]
- Munshi A, Talapatra K, Dutta D. Breast cancer radiotherapy and cardiac risk. Oncol Reviews 2010; 4(3):137-146
- Agarwal JP, Palwe V, Dutta D, et al. Prospective subjective and objective evaluation and assessment of functional and anatomical components of swallowing dysfunctions. Dysphagia 2011[PMID:21344191]
- Mohanty A, Dutta D, Senapati SN et al. Carcinoma oesophagus with acral metastasis. Indian Journal of Cancer 2011 [PMID:20492404]
- Dutta D, Centhil V, Munshi A, et al.Spontaneous regression of optic pathway glioma, When to intervene? J Cancer Res Ther 2011 [PMID: 21358114]
- Dutta D, Balaji S, Kurup PG et al. Dosimetric comparison of CyberKnife and BrainLAB in acaustic schwannoma. J NeuroOncol 4th Sep 2011[PMID:21892741]
- Jalali R, Dutta D. Factors influencing Quality of life in adult primary brain tumour. Neurooncology 2012.[PMID: 23095834]
- Munshi A, Dutta D, Budrukkar A et al. Photon energy in breast cancer radiation therapy management. J Cancer Res Ther 2012[PMID:23174715]
- Goda JS, Dutta D, Raut N, Juvekar SL, Purandare N, Rangarajan V, Arora B, Gupta T, Kurkure P, Jalali R. Can multiparametric MRI and FDG-PET predict outcome in diffuse brainstem glioma? A Report from a Prospective Phase-II Study. Pediatr Neurosurg. 2013;49(5):274-81.[PMID: 25277867]
- Sarkar BK, Chakraborty C, Sharma AR, Bae KJ, Sharma G, Doss GP, Dutta D, Ding S, Ganbold B, Nam JS, Lee SS. Novel biomarker for prostate cancer diagnosis by MRS. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed). 2014;19:1186-201.[PMID:24896344]
- Dutta D, Balaj S, Sudhar V et al. Robotic radiosurgery experience in liver tumours from an Indian Centre. Indian J Cancer 2014 (In press)
- Gupta T, Dutta D, Trivedi S, Upasani M, Jalali R, Sarin R. Assessment of compliance to treatment and efficacy of a resource-sparing hypofractionated radiotherapy regimen in patients with poor-prognosis high-grade gliomas.
J Cancer Res Ther. 2010 Jul-Sep;6(3):272-7. doi: 10.4103/0973-1482.73353 PMID: 
- Budrukkar A, Jalali R, Dutta D, Sarin R, Devlekar R, Parab S, Kakde A. Prospective assessment of quality of life in adult patients with primary brain tumors in routine neurooncology practice. J Neurooncol. 2009 Dec;95(3):413-9. doi: 10.1007/s11060-009-9939-8 [PMID:19548070]
Indexed international abstracts
- Dutta D, Shah N, Gupta T, et al. Prospective analysis of endocrine function in children with residual/recurrent low grade brain tumours treated with high precision stereotactic conformal radiotherapy. J Clin Oncol 26:2008 (May 20 Suppl; abstr 2049)
- Dutta D, Biswas LN, Roy C, et al. External Beam Radiotherapy and Interstitial Implant Boost in Early Oral cavity Cancer: Experience of 23 cases from a new brachytherapy centre. Brachytherapy (7) 2008; 61-71:163 (Abstr 74)
- Dutta D, Gupta T, Munshi A, et al. Detailed prospective neuropsychological, activity of daily living and endocrine function assessment in children with craniopharyngioma treated with stereotactic conformal radiotherapy. Neurooncology (WFNO 11th May 2009, Japan)
- Jalali R, Dutta D, Goswami S, et al. Neuropsychological profile in children with low-grade brain tumours before starting treatment with focal RT: baseline data from an ongoing randomised trial. Neurooncol; Oct 2007: 588.
- Jalali R, Dutta D, Develekar R, et al. Prospective assessment of ADL using Barthel’s scoring system in children with low grade brain tumours treated with SCRT. Pediatric Blood Cancer 49 (4) October 2007: 430.
- Jalali R, Raut N, Gupta T, Arora B, Kurkure P, Dutta D, Sarin R. Clinical and radiological correlation in children with newly diagnosed intrinsic brain stem gliomas treated with concurrent and adjuvant Temozolomide with radiotherapy: data from a prospective clinical trial. Eur J Cancer 2008.
- Ghosh-Laskar S, Agarwal JP, Gupta T, Budrukkar A, Murthy V, Dutta D et al. Phase II study of 3-Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy (3D-CRT) vs Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (HNSCC): A Preliminary Report. (Varian annual meeting)
- Jalali R, Dutta D, Mullick I, et al. Age and radiotherapy doses to left temporal lobe predict neurocognitive outcomes in young patients with benign and low grade brain tumours: data from a prospective trial of stereotactic conformal radiation therapy. Neurooncology (WFNO 11th May 2009, Japan)
- Dutta D, Mahadev P, Kurup PG et al. Dosimetric comparison of IMRT, SBRT and HDR brachytherapy in node negative hypopharyngeal cancer. CK Society meeting, San Francisco 2011.
- Dutta D, Mishra P, Sudahar V et al. Robotic radiosurgery in opthalmological conditions. ASNO Annual meeting, Mumbai 2013.
- Dutta D, Balaj S, Sudhar V et al. Robotic radiosurgery experience in liver tumours from an Indian Centre. ESTRO, Geneva 2013, Abstr 1066
- Sathiya K, Dutta D, Mahadev P et al. Robotic radiosurgery experience in AVM from an Indian Centre. Indian Cancer Congress, Delhi 2013.
- Rakesh Jalali, Uday Krishna, Tejpal Gupta, Savita Goswami, Joyita Deodhar, Debnarayan Dutta, Sadhna Kannan, Atul Goel, Rajiv Sarin. Long-term prospective neuro-psychological outcomes and survival in children with progressive benign/low-grade brain tumours treated with high-precision stereotactic conformal radiation therapy. JCO 2014 Abstr 2050